Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pranks

If I could do a prank, I would probably get a huge blanket of some sort and I would hang it above the door of my brothers room and I would fill the whole thing with bacon and I would have it rigged up so that when he opens the door there will be a string attached to the door nob so when he opens the door all of the bacon would fall and then he would be all freaked out!!! And it would be sweet. That would really be the best prank ever. O YEAH!! And if I were rich I would probably like buy an elephant and I would put it in his room(cause it is his birthday on like Saturday) and I would put like a huge card on the elephants back so then he would like really like it and freak out even more. He would like pee in his pants and then I would take a picture of him and I would sell it on eBay for a million dollars, and then I would be even richer. This is what I would do for a fun prank.

No comments:

Post a Comment