Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dream Party

If I had a dream party"And if I were rich," I would probably give all of my friends 1,000 bucks, we would go skydiving, scuba diving, lama riding, shopping at all of the greatest stores around, we would fly to the beach and go surfing.
When we go skydiving I would hope to see a couple of birds along the way, because then we could try and catch them, then eat'em for supper! When we go scuba diving I want to see if we can get some stingrays so we could see who would last the longest touching the little tentacle thingies. We will then fly up into New York with some lamas, and ride them all around the city until it is time to go shopping. We will hit all of the greatest stores there and grab a limo to ride to the beach while we listen to all of the new greatest music hits around. Once we get to the beach we will collect sea shells and throw them at the little fishes and pretend that we are cave men while we surf the waves. Then we will go back to my little hut in Canada and eat fried pickles.
That is what I would I would do if I were a FREAK with lot of money.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment