Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Most Painful Thing

The most painful thing that has ever happened to me is probably the time when I fell on my bike. I was with my friends one night, and we were riding our bike back home from going to the pool and eating dinner at our clubhouse. My friend stopped in front of my and my bike slid out from under me and my bike and I flew into the gravel. I scraped both of my knees so bad you could see to the bone. I didn't think it was that bad because it was dark out and I could not see my leg then, so I finished riding my bike back home. As we got into the house I could see what had happened. I was very freaked out by what I had done, and was amazed that I rode my bike all of the way back home. I had to walk stiff legged for about two months. I still have the scars on my leg from when that had happened. That is my story of the most painful thing that has ever happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment